Ohmygosh, I haven't blogged in a grip. By the way, Scotty, I always think of you when I say that word. Anywho---hmmm...not too much interesting.
I guess the biggest news I can think of is that I finally woke up one day a couple of weeks ago and said, 'I'm ready now.' To which David was ecstatic, because I meant, I'm ready for baby #2. No, No, i'm not pregnant, don't start any rumors. But I'm going to try to be soon. It's weird...all this time I kept saying, 'i'm just not ready, i'm just not ready, not yet.' And then, poof, it all changed. And now I have baby-fever. I have a feeling it won't take me long, but David and I have a deal...he has to quit all nicotine products before this happens. hmpf. He better get on the ball.
I just hope my 2nd pregnancy won't be as miserable as the first. It's all worth it obviously, but I can honestly say, I really didn't enjoy being pregnant. And I hated when people tried to change my mind about how I felt because they weren't the ones puking 4 times a day. Oh yeah, that's something I need to prepare myself for too--the stupid comments of those who always 'know better'. I'm kinda mean when I'm prego, so if you have something stupid to say, stay out of my way. Prime example: when I was 7 months pregnant, I ran into this girl in the bathroom of my then-job. She says, 'when are you due?' I say, 'I have 2 months left.' She says, 'Oh my god, you are so huge, I can't believe you still have 2 months left!' Visualize me with demon eyes and devil horns and that's pretty much how I felt. I didn't respond outloud, but lots of expletives were going on in my head. FYI...don't ever say anything that insensitive to a pregnant person...ever. If you don't know what to say...keep your trap shut!!! When women are pregnant, our emotions are on overload, so we will either cry, scream at you, give you death glares, or throw things at you.
Let that be the lesson of the day...
I guess the biggest news I can think of is that I finally woke up one day a couple of weeks ago and said, 'I'm ready now.' To which David was ecstatic, because I meant, I'm ready for baby #2. No, No, i'm not pregnant, don't start any rumors. But I'm going to try to be soon. It's weird...all this time I kept saying, 'i'm just not ready, i'm just not ready, not yet.' And then, poof, it all changed. And now I have baby-fever. I have a feeling it won't take me long, but David and I have a deal...he has to quit all nicotine products before this happens. hmpf. He better get on the ball.
I just hope my 2nd pregnancy won't be as miserable as the first. It's all worth it obviously, but I can honestly say, I really didn't enjoy being pregnant. And I hated when people tried to change my mind about how I felt because they weren't the ones puking 4 times a day. Oh yeah, that's something I need to prepare myself for too--the stupid comments of those who always 'know better'. I'm kinda mean when I'm prego, so if you have something stupid to say, stay out of my way. Prime example: when I was 7 months pregnant, I ran into this girl in the bathroom of my then-job. She says, 'when are you due?' I say, 'I have 2 months left.' She says, 'Oh my god, you are so huge, I can't believe you still have 2 months left!' Visualize me with demon eyes and devil horns and that's pretty much how I felt. I didn't respond outloud, but lots of expletives were going on in my head. FYI...don't ever say anything that insensitive to a pregnant person...ever. If you don't know what to say...keep your trap shut!!! When women are pregnant, our emotions are on overload, so we will either cry, scream at you, give you death glares, or throw things at you.
Let that be the lesson of the day...

3 Comments:
Hello, welcome back! :-)
I'm glad others use the word grip in reference to a period of time.
So make sure its not a grip before you post again. And good luck with the baby making.
sister, i did not know this! yay! can't wait for baby #2. the question is, is maddy ready?
Post a Comment
<< Home