I know this is a day late, but if you have a few minutes, or a few hours, please check out this blog tribute for all 2996 victims of 9/11. It is amazing that so many people took the time to honor each and every individual that was killed that day. The thing that struck me most was the fact that I forget how many children were also lost in that attack. It made me stop and think and pray, and appreciate everything I have and made me want to hug everyone a little tighter. I'm sure all of us remember what we were doing and where we were, and how scared we were to move away from the tv's that day just in case something else were to happen. None of us will forget, but it is kind of nice to read about the people that were killed and realize that they aren't just a number...they were fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, friends, etc.
http://www.dcroe.com/2996/?page_id=2
http://www.dcroe.com/2996/?page_id=2

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home