My life is now back to normal. Well, somewhat...anyway, we are all moved in and settled and loving it. I love having my own space again. Madelyn is loving her new house and especially her mirrored closet doors. Oh yes, she dances and prances in front of them all day long. So fun. I have had fun staying home with her, but I think honestly we're both growing quite bored. She's bored with her toys and with mommy sometimes and she gets a little cranky. It's time to return to work....my child needs to be around people (hmmm....wonder who she gets that from?) She got used to playing with other kids all day and now there's just me and the dog....whom she loves to squeeze as hard as possible and torment for pure enjoyment.
So, I had an interview at State Farm on Monday. It was with a former co-worker of mine who is now the supervisor in the Bank Collections Call Center. It was probably the most laid-back interview I've ever gone to, which is nice for a change. The other guy was a former bouncer at Fat Jacks'. Of course he took one look at me and said, "Did you used to hang out at Fat Jacks' all the time?" Hmmm....yes...probably about 2, maybe 3 nights a week is all. Back in my wild and irresponsible days of nothing to care about. Yikes. Although, I don't think I have anything to worry about. I'm pretty sure I have the job, they just may not be hiring until December or January. But that's fine, I can get through the holidays that way.
Well, I must go and watch Regis & Kelly or something really important like that.
So, I had an interview at State Farm on Monday. It was with a former co-worker of mine who is now the supervisor in the Bank Collections Call Center. It was probably the most laid-back interview I've ever gone to, which is nice for a change. The other guy was a former bouncer at Fat Jacks'. Of course he took one look at me and said, "Did you used to hang out at Fat Jacks' all the time?" Hmmm....yes...probably about 2, maybe 3 nights a week is all. Back in my wild and irresponsible days of nothing to care about. Yikes. Although, I don't think I have anything to worry about. I'm pretty sure I have the job, they just may not be hiring until December or January. But that's fine, I can get through the holidays that way.
Well, I must go and watch Regis & Kelly or something really important like that.

1 Comments:
Cor! I am so glad to hear you are all settled in. Hope everything is well! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home