"Oh, Lord our lord how majestic is your name in aaaall the earth" (clap, clap). I know, I'm a dork. For some reason, during this huge thunderstorm we had last night (from like 10:30 until 4 am), I had that song stuck in my head. My mind must have been coming up with words to describe the thunder and lightening and majestic it was. I totally thought the world was coming to and end. I don't think I've heard thunder that loud or seen lightening go on for so long ever. It was nuts. And Miss Maddy slept right through the whole entire thing with her window open, even! She must have been a tired little puppy. Speaking of which, our dog was about to have a heart attack! He is so terrified of thunder or fireworks, or anything loud, that he was under anything he thought would protect him last night. And he cries, I felt so bad.
So, Friday I have a phone interview for a Claims Rep position in Peoria at Progressive Insurance. I'm pretty excited. Although, I'm tired of getting my hopes up for things only to get squashed on, but I guess I will remain upbeat at this possibility. It is a great starting salary and a position I think I would enjoy, and I am soooo ready to move out of Streator, so that is the biggest plus!
Obviously I'm really bored at work today.....although I'm sitting here looking extremely busy while my little fingers are blogging away. Riiiight.
So, Friday I have a phone interview for a Claims Rep position in Peoria at Progressive Insurance. I'm pretty excited. Although, I'm tired of getting my hopes up for things only to get squashed on, but I guess I will remain upbeat at this possibility. It is a great starting salary and a position I think I would enjoy, and I am soooo ready to move out of Streator, so that is the biggest plus!
Obviously I'm really bored at work today.....although I'm sitting here looking extremely busy while my little fingers are blogging away. Riiiight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home