I am so mad.....I just blogged a whole bunch and pushed publish and it deleted and is now gone. I'm sorry, but now I'm spent. this thing is stupid.
Friday, January 23, 2004
Previous Posts
- Merry Christmas! I have to say this Christmas is ...
- Well, I know it's been a while...I really have no ...
- Hello all. Well, I hope you all had a nice Thanks...
- Once again, it's Friday night and I am getting rea...
- Never mind. Obviously I think I figured it out:) ...
- I know, I haven't blogged in a really long time, b...
- Hey girls. I don't have too much to say today. I...
- So, I was singing a little jingle to my daughter t...
- Hey kiddies. Shells, I will try to get better at ...
- Hello, my friends. I know I have not been good at...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home