Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Hey girls. I don't have too much to say today. I'm kind of feeling down because my husband is feeling down today. It's funny how when you love someone, you share their feelings even if they don't have a thing to do with you. David found out yesterday that one of his customers took his life on Friday morning. And while that alone may make someone feel down, he supposedly did it for financial reasons, and David had a meeting with the same man on Thursday afternoon to discuss him owing David's company money and get it taken care of as best as he could. That is why he's feeling a bit weird and sad...I can almost imagine him replaying the meeting in his mind, in which he said the guy was almost in tears over his situation. He's not blaming himself, but he's wishing he could have helped him out more than he did. I'm trying to help him see that this man had greater problems than those of financial worries....life should never be bad enough to end because of money. Money is definately the root of all evil, I can see that now. Would you all say a quick prayer if you could and maybe David's spirits will lift a bit? I can't imagine what he's been thinking, but he says he'll be fine in a day or too. It's always strange to hear that someone you know died, but to find out that they took their own life has to be worse.

Life is such a gift from God, and I truly believe that everything is mapped out for us and happens for a reason, but I don't know if I'll ever understand the reasoning behind people doing such a thing. We should live every day to the fullest, and all the while being grateful that we are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home