Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Well, I know it's been a while...I really have no excuse. I hope you all got my pictures of Maddy on e-mail that I sent out yesterday. She's my little doll baby. I can't wait to see her open presents this year....I have a feeling she will be more excited about the paper and boxes than what is in them. She is already happier to rip up magazines than she is to play with her toys. I don't even know why I bother. Oh well, it's fun to see them so amazed with things we don't give a second thought to. David has been sick again, so I've had to baby him this week. It's so funny how instantly winey they get when they are sick, but no one really cares when we are sick, except our moms.

My parents are coming tonight and staying for a week, so we can have our Christmas out here. Then after they leave, all of David's family will be in town for Christmas Eve/Day, and after. Yikes....what a long 2 weeks this is going to be. I am taking a break from cleaning at the moment. Stalling, I guess is what you could call it. There's a rumble in my tummy, I guess I'll go eat before I get back to business. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home