Thursday, December 04, 2003

Hello all. Well, I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Mine was lovely except for the fact that David, myself, and Madelyn were all sickies. Woke up with it Wednesday morning, it was just great. We didn't even get to go out last Wednesday night, even though I was all excited. Oh well. I guess that's part of growing up and being parents. 3 years ago, I would have been there, snotty nose and all, drinking it up. Hee hee. We did frequent Cheapseats with Jennifer on Friday night, and I do believe my husband was quite entertaining after he washed down his cold medicine with quite a few beers. Apparently, he made best friends with Gabe, as everytime I looked over at them talking, Gabe was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. That's my honey....always the life of the party. A good time was had by all.

My child is exhausting me....I have to hurry up and try to nap now while she is sleeping because the peace won't last for long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home