Once again, it's Friday night and I am getting ready to go to bed! How fun:) My life is kinda bla sometimes, but I am lucky because I have the family I always dreamed I'd have, and I thank God for them everyday. I absolutely love the fact that I can sit around in my jammies and watch the beginnings of a crawling child playing on the floor with her daddy on a Friday night and feel totally content.
One more mommy comment....Madelyn has been waking up sometimes after we put her to bed at night (which she hasn't done for months). Even though I value my sleep, I have to say, I love rushing in there to see what is wrong with her....tonight, she was screaming as if she was having a nightmare or something, and I picked her up and she nestled her head onto my shoulder and her muscles went limp as if me just picking her up and cuddling for a minute made everything better. She's so active during the daytime, and the only time I really get to cuddle her tight and feel her forehead against my cheek is when she is dead asleep. There is no greater feeling. I love her so much.
Well, I must go to bed.....I have a long day of working at the salon tomorrow. And (to use Shelly's words)....'by working, I mean' reading magazines and playing solitaire on the computer while answering a call or two to schedule an appointment. I know, I have a rough life. Good night, all.
Amy, I hope you had a fabulous birthday.....big hugs and kisses to you. Also, Shelly and Scotty, I was not near my computer at the time, but a big Happy belated goes out to you two as well. I love you guys & miss you lots! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures of my little punkin.
One more mommy comment....Madelyn has been waking up sometimes after we put her to bed at night (which she hasn't done for months). Even though I value my sleep, I have to say, I love rushing in there to see what is wrong with her....tonight, she was screaming as if she was having a nightmare or something, and I picked her up and she nestled her head onto my shoulder and her muscles went limp as if me just picking her up and cuddling for a minute made everything better. She's so active during the daytime, and the only time I really get to cuddle her tight and feel her forehead against my cheek is when she is dead asleep. There is no greater feeling. I love her so much.
Well, I must go to bed.....I have a long day of working at the salon tomorrow. And (to use Shelly's words)....'by working, I mean' reading magazines and playing solitaire on the computer while answering a call or two to schedule an appointment. I know, I have a rough life. Good night, all.
Amy, I hope you had a fabulous birthday.....big hugs and kisses to you. Also, Shelly and Scotty, I was not near my computer at the time, but a big Happy belated goes out to you two as well. I love you guys & miss you lots! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures of my little punkin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home