Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Things I am thankful for:

1. Above all else, my family. My amazing, loving, caregiving, sparkly eyed husband who I love beyond words. And my Bella. She makes me smile when I'm not in the mood to smile and makes me cry when I realize how lucky I am to have her.

2. The snow outside. It's making for a horrible travel day, but it's beautiful nonetheless. (Note to God, I'll be ready for it to go away next week.)

3. My abundance of friends.

4. The way Maddy runs to the door when David gets home and yells, "Daddy, daddy, hi daddy!"

5. The extra money I ran into that enabled me to finish my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving!

6. Our new house. We are sincerely grateful for the ability to finally have a place to call home.

7. The way people seem to light up around the holidays when they get to see family and friends. Just watching people love and be loved is enough for me.

8. The leftover candy (or as Maddy says "cooney") in the Halloween bucket that is seriously easing my PMS.

What are you thankful for?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Things I'm grateful for:
1. my family that i don't see often enough
2. my friends who i also don't see enough of....hint, hint, come visit :-)
3. remembering all of my passwords for things at work and at home...there's just too many and i'm grateful that I somehow manage to remember them and keep truckin...
4. people magazine....my inside track to celebrity gossip...
5. my new dog that i shall have shortly....
6. my piece all 4 wheels that somehow manages to transport me to my destinations...how, i'm not sure but regardless, i'm grateful
7. yogurt breakfast bars....new found item that i'm grateful for....it's like an ice cream thingy but for breakfast...WHAT...how great is that!!! hello breakfast time!!!!
8. and of course, Chris...who always manages to "GET" me somehow...
9. and everything else that i forgot to mention

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I'm thankful for my sister. hee-hee!
Love ya!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home