The only thing wrong with this place of employment is that I cannot find a decent cup of coffee in this gigantic building anywhere. Every day I trot on down to a different floor to the machines, or to the Ritazza in the cafeteria. I've tried each one, tried the flavored creamers, the extra bit of sugar, the splenda, the caramel shots, and....not good. Anywhere. I just got a vanilla creme with extra sugar, and it tastes like water with a shot of coffee. It's either too strong or not strong enough! Yuck.
At least I have 3 weeks of vacation time already. I still love this job.
At least I have 3 weeks of vacation time already. I still love this job.

2 Comments:
That's why you should just make some good ass coffee at home and go old school and take that shit in a thermos!!! :-) I'm all about that my friend!!! No need to drink that horrible company coffee! I sport the thermos! Everyone is jealous
right on, tink! i'm boycotting ritazza from now on!
Post a Comment
<< Home