Soo......Maddy's going to be a big sister!!!!! Told ya I didn't think it would take long:) We're really excited, I am only 5 1/2 weeks, though. So far the doctor says everything looks great, I am having my first sonogram next week just to be sure everything is as it should be:)
We told Maddy she was going to be a big sister and that mommy had a baby in her belly and she lifted up her shirt and said, 'I have a baby in my belly too!' We talked about being careful around Mommy and not kicking and all that stuff and later David quizzed her and said, 'Now, what does Mommy have in her belly?' And her eyes got all big and she said, 'TOYS!' So, that conversation went in one ear and out the other! I think she's starting to get it now, though, because she is touching my belly a lot and asking questions. So much fun!
We told Maddy she was going to be a big sister and that mommy had a baby in her belly and she lifted up her shirt and said, 'I have a baby in my belly too!' We talked about being careful around Mommy and not kicking and all that stuff and later David quizzed her and said, 'Now, what does Mommy have in her belly?' And her eyes got all big and she said, 'TOYS!' So, that conversation went in one ear and out the other! I think she's starting to get it now, though, because she is touching my belly a lot and asking questions. So much fun!

5 Comments:
Awwww, that great! I am so happy for you guys!!!! Are you going to find out what this one is?
ahhaha..toys...that's awesome! so happy for you two, you are such fun parents....
Toys, that's hilarious. We had so much fun teaching our little boy about the baby in mommy's tummy. He would go around lifting up the shirts of other women rather than his mom's.
Congrats to you all! Libby kept asking when the baby would come out. Maddy will have so much fun with a sibling.
Thanks guys!!! We are excited:) 7 weeks now...33 to go!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home