Okay...here I am!!!! I keep forgetting to take a picture of my belly for you all to see how I am growing. Not that I am really looking forward to seeing those pictures, but... Anyway, the belly is definitely getting bigger. And I have noticed a huge difference in carrying a boy than a girl. I'm much lower this time and have a basketball belly...so far that is...hopefully it stays that way. I was looking at pictures of the end of my pregnancy with Maddy and ugh...scary.
I am now almost 24 weeks pregnant...it is going by so fast!!!! For those of you who don't know, we have decided on a name. The newest Kreitzer will be named Evan Richard. My dad would have been so proud to be a part of his name, and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure this kid plays little league for him!
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do after he is born...do I want to return to work, or do I want to stay home? Well, I guess it's not a question of what I want, because absolutely I'd prefer staying home. But if I do that, I may have to babysit another kid or 2 and Maddy will still have to go to a preschool, I couldn't possibly take her out now, she would be miserable. Or I could work in the evenings, but not sure I want to be in the retail world again. Even though my current job pays pretty well, I would be bringing home about 1/4 of my pay per month if I have 2 kids in daycare...it is ridiculous. Just doesn't seem worth it to me. Oh, the decisions that come with being a grown up. I can't believe I will have 2 kids soon. That's still weird to me.
Not much else is new in our world, other than finishing our basement. David has a really good start on it and finished the electrical by himself...kinda worried me at first, but I think he did a great job. He is starting on the bathroom this weekend and once that is done we can drywall and carpet and all the little extras. It will be so nice to have extra room in our house...we will have a bedroom/bathroom/living room/playroom down there, and I can't wait!!!
Well, Evan is hungry...gotta go!
I am now almost 24 weeks pregnant...it is going by so fast!!!! For those of you who don't know, we have decided on a name. The newest Kreitzer will be named Evan Richard. My dad would have been so proud to be a part of his name, and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure this kid plays little league for him!
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do after he is born...do I want to return to work, or do I want to stay home? Well, I guess it's not a question of what I want, because absolutely I'd prefer staying home. But if I do that, I may have to babysit another kid or 2 and Maddy will still have to go to a preschool, I couldn't possibly take her out now, she would be miserable. Or I could work in the evenings, but not sure I want to be in the retail world again. Even though my current job pays pretty well, I would be bringing home about 1/4 of my pay per month if I have 2 kids in daycare...it is ridiculous. Just doesn't seem worth it to me. Oh, the decisions that come with being a grown up. I can't believe I will have 2 kids soon. That's still weird to me.
Not much else is new in our world, other than finishing our basement. David has a really good start on it and finished the electrical by himself...kinda worried me at first, but I think he did a great job. He is starting on the bathroom this weekend and once that is done we can drywall and carpet and all the little extras. It will be so nice to have extra room in our house...we will have a bedroom/bathroom/living room/playroom down there, and I can't wait!!!
Well, Evan is hungry...gotta go!

3 Comments:
I love that name and I'm sure your Dad would be very honored.
I was in the same boat with daycare, it wasn't even worth me working once we paid for two kids. It's a tough decision, good luck
Yes, please show a picture of your belly - i wanna see :-) Or shoot me an e-mail with it if you don't want to post it!!
I can't wait to see what your son will look like!!!
I am Mandy's friend Chantell..we have met several times. I am glad to hear you are having a boy. I hadn't heard. I think the previous picture of your dad, Mandy and Maddie is too cute. Mandy does post pictures like that on her blog...love to see the inside life of the family. Blessing son you a your baby boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home