Home...again
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Congratulations! You are Bree Van De Kamp, the
Martha Stewart on steroids, whose family is
about to mutiny.
Which Desperate Housewife are you?
brought to you by
posted by Cory at
12:55 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
I got the following forward today and it touched m...
I'm listening to "Hallelujah" right now by Jeff Bu...
"So I says..."For those of you who don't read my s...
Happy Birthday to Jen, Happy Birthday to Jen, Happ...
I just want to say that I love 'Extreme Makeover: ...
The only thing wrong with this place of employment...
What in the heck is wrong with me? I hate this ti...
So....guess what day it is? In the last 24 hours,...
Kids are funny little creatures. One minute they ...
A very Kreitzer Christmas. God bless you all:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home