Wow, my 2nd post of the day. It's funny that I blogged about that John Mayer song earlier because he sang it on Oprah today. :)
So, I just put my daughter to bed and I say, "Goodnight pretty girl." And she says, "mom, sometimes I'm not a pretty girl." And immediately I think, 'oh, great, what have I taught her? at 3 years old she's already worried about her looks.' and i make a mental note to watch that in the future. Then I say, "Of course you are, I think you are pretty all the time." And she says, 'no...sometimes I'm not cuz that's how I do it."
Apparently that's how she rolls...
So, I just put my daughter to bed and I say, "Goodnight pretty girl." And she says, "mom, sometimes I'm not a pretty girl." And immediately I think, 'oh, great, what have I taught her? at 3 years old she's already worried about her looks.' and i make a mental note to watch that in the future. Then I say, "Of course you are, I think you are pretty all the time." And she says, 'no...sometimes I'm not cuz that's how I do it."
Apparently that's how she rolls...

4 Comments:
i cannot stop laughing right now.
Yeah...me too. Seriously think I may have peed a little.
OHMY!!! I did in fact pee myself from laughing! That is freakin' hysterical!!
that's awesome! i am cracking up right now! 3 is like one of the best ages!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home