Thursday, March 15, 2007


Well, here is a picture of my pregnant belly finally! This was taken just last week at 28 weeks. I'm so ready to be done already! I know that sounds horrible, I'm just ready to not be so tired all the time and just to start taking care of my little boy. Maddy is getting really excited, I think she's going to be a good big sister. Although she thinks he's coming out on her birthday, which is still a few weeks early. Although, I'll be 34 weeks then and if he's healthy and wants to come out, then I'm not stopping him!!!

Last week, Mandy and I went with my mom to Las Vegas from Tues-Friday. It was so nice to go away for a few days...Vegas is very different when you're pregnant:) But it was still fun to people watch and the weather was gorgeous, we sat by the pool a bit on 3 different days!!! I'm so ready for the warm weather, I'm sure everyone is.

Yesterday I had this horrible stomach bug, I didn't keep anything down for 24 hours...it was miserable. I saw my doc this morning and she gave me nexium for heartburn, hopefully it works. She also said a couple of her patients had this earlier in the week and it was a 24 hour bug, so i'm hoping it's gone now...I feel a lot better today, but still not pushing it.

I better get back to work, I've done nothing but procrastinate for an hour!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cor, You look so cute!!! You are almost there, hang in there.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

so precious cor...can't wait to see the little bundle...

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home