Have I seriously not blogged since my child was born? Whew...boy how time flies! I can't believe he's almost 5 months old already! What a crazy summer we had. Lots of stuff going on, but we had a great summer all in all. It's funny...people always will say how fast the time goes when your kids are babies/little, but I think i'm noticing that the second time around more than the first. Evan looks so different already. And Maddy is looking way too grown up these days. And acting way too grown up!!! She's putting 100 pc puzzles together and picking out her own clothes and using words like 'actually', and it's just crazy that she has a little mind of her own.
I have been back at work now for about 6 weeks? It was a tough decision, but I really don't regret the choice I made. I would love to be home with Evan all the time, but Maddy was so bored being home over the summer, she is so much happier to be back at 'school'. Evan goes to her daycare, so she gets to visit with him and he seems to be happy there as well. They are always telling me that he smiles all day for them and he's been practicing his logrolls lately!
This is kind of a lazy post, I don't really have too much time, but I attached some pics below. Enjoy:)



1 Comments:
omg....i am so glad you posted..i look every day in the hopes of pics and updates...and that day has come...i'm so glad!!! you're children are beautiful....keep the pics coming...love you
Post a Comment
<< Home