Am I really a Bree? Am I that bad? I mean, I like to clean and look proper (well sometimes).
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Previous Posts
- ummmm.....so, as you can see, i have really messed...
- Congratulations! You are Bree Van De Kamp, theMart...
- I got the following forward today and it touched m...
- I'm listening to "Hallelujah" right now by Jeff Bu...
- "So I says..."For those of you who don't read my s...
- Happy Birthday to Jen, Happy Birthday to Jen, Happ...
- I just want to say that I love 'Extreme Makeover: ...
- The only thing wrong with this place of employment...
- What in the heck is wrong with me? I hate this ti...
- So....guess what day it is? In the last 24 hours,...

2 Comments:
yes, you are totally Bree!! Except for the fact that if you got pissed, you'd show it in a mean way like you are supposed to...and not be all polite about it :-)
by the way....I took your test...I'm Susan...
Post a Comment
<< Home