I hate when I feel like I should blog, but I can't think of much to say. Pretty much I was all excited about having a 3 day weekend, but as it turns out, I'm feeling sickish again. I have had like 4 sinus infections in the last 5 months and it's getting ridiculous. Today I just feel all swimmy inside. I borrowed that word from my co-worker who says her head is 'swimmy' when she's been drinking:) Anyway, looks like I'm just going to be hanging out resting up for my weekend in Ohio next week. I love summer, I wish it would just stay warm all the time, I'd be so much cheerier.
Oh ya, and I just paid $46 for a haircut that I'm not too happy with. I went to this salon that was recommended by another co-worker. I'm not sure why I listened to her because she's 60 and her hair is super short. Anyway, she said that she saw lots of girls in there with long hair and it always looked really cute when they left. So, I thought I would give it a shot. It was really nice inside, it happened to be an Aveda salon, so I knew it would cost a lot, but I thought, hey, if my hair looks cute, I'll go back. If not, I don't have to. So, the owner himself cut my hair. First thing he did wrong....he didn't even see me with my hair dry and styled the way it's normally styled. Instead, some girl came up and washed my hair, then I waited 15 minutes in his chair for him. He comes out having never seen me before and asks what I want to do. So, I told him that I want to keep it long and that I like layers, but no layers towards my face. I like it to be long on the sides and sort of angled back. I also asked him to thin it out and take some bulk out of the sides. So, I pay my $46 bucks and walk out with major side layers and more bulk on the sides than what I went in with. Um, 'hi, I'm Earth, have we met?' Was he listening at all? It's not horrible, but it's soooo not what I wanted at all, and I was so excited to come home with a new cute do, and now I'm just in a bad mood. I'm considering getting it cut again next weekend to fix it. What a waste.
Oh ya, and I just paid $46 for a haircut that I'm not too happy with. I went to this salon that was recommended by another co-worker. I'm not sure why I listened to her because she's 60 and her hair is super short. Anyway, she said that she saw lots of girls in there with long hair and it always looked really cute when they left. So, I thought I would give it a shot. It was really nice inside, it happened to be an Aveda salon, so I knew it would cost a lot, but I thought, hey, if my hair looks cute, I'll go back. If not, I don't have to. So, the owner himself cut my hair. First thing he did wrong....he didn't even see me with my hair dry and styled the way it's normally styled. Instead, some girl came up and washed my hair, then I waited 15 minutes in his chair for him. He comes out having never seen me before and asks what I want to do. So, I told him that I want to keep it long and that I like layers, but no layers towards my face. I like it to be long on the sides and sort of angled back. I also asked him to thin it out and take some bulk out of the sides. So, I pay my $46 bucks and walk out with major side layers and more bulk on the sides than what I went in with. Um, 'hi, I'm Earth, have we met?' Was he listening at all? It's not horrible, but it's soooo not what I wanted at all, and I was so excited to come home with a new cute do, and now I'm just in a bad mood. I'm considering getting it cut again next weekend to fix it. What a waste.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home