Friday, March 17, 2006


Wow....3 times in 2 weeks....I might just be getting good at this. Happy st. patty's day all! Anyone have any fun plans? We partied in chicago with shannon last weekend, so this weekend i'm all partied out. The in-laws are coming today, so that should be fun. Maddy misses them terribly.

She had pajama day at daycare today, she was so cute. And it was so funny because when she woke up, did we keep her pj's on? .....um, no, of course we took those off and put cute ones on and i put her hair in pigtails and she wore her bunny slippers. Aaaaand, her babydoll matched because they have matching American girl pajamas. It was too cute....I really should get a picture....although by the time I pick her up, she will be covered in dirt, and blue juice, and ketchup, and paint and glue, of course.

Did I mention that I was at Oprah a few weeks ago? I think I forgot to mention that... I was on one of Oprah's debt diet episodes....not that you'll see me, but I was there! We were on Part 4, which will air on March 24th. I have to admit, I took a lot of it to heart, it was great information...David Bach was on the show...he wrote several books, one of which is called 'the Automatic Millionaire.' David has that book and it's really good....i'm not one to read that kind of stuff, but I would highly recommend it. He's a smart guy. Good tips. And of course, we were a little disappointed that there were no celebrities, or nothing real exciting was going on, but it was still fun to see how the show's produced and all. It amazes me that every single person that knew I was going all asked the same question the next day...'Did you get anything? Really?...she didn't give away anything? that sucks.' Um...I know she's pretty generous and all, but seriously people, she doesn't give away something on every show!!! geez.

Can I just say that I am extremely bored today. seriously.


So, I just added a pic of me and Shan lookin hot last weekend...hope it works:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

wow cor, i kinda gave up on checking your blog cuz i thought you'd never write, but today i had to catch up on the last 3!

yeah seriously, i can't handle when everyone thinks Oprah is going to give you stuff every time you see her. She's not a freaking Santa Claus!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up girl! Love the blogs...and Maddy is so freakin cute!!!!!

You even added links! I'm so proud!!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

i know!!! can you tell i was crazy bored last week at work? hehe. i'm trying to make an effort...i willlll blog more....i willll blog more....i will blog more...

7:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

yeah..cor is still blogging...tony and i are have that book..'automatic millionare'..we are actually following those principles to save...it's sweet..we will have to watch oprah now..:) and...you and david need to come up and party with us in minneapolis some time...

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read venlafaxine html Disease from sex with corpses 6volt diehard battery Sexy shoes toe what is venlafaxine search Olympus commedia digital camera c-180 broadband+cable+phone+telephony Mature transvestites Commercial kitchen utensils trend micro house all virus scanner venlafaxine risperidone interaction Free game keno multi online play way paris hilton sex tape sample clip Discount antispam software xp Anti lost tv Venlafaxine structure bentley motors Email marketing statistics australia Gay hunks hardcore fucking projector parts

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! fishing captain wanted florida Best camera digital printing Paris nicky hilton photos Changing shower faucet Video surveillance what makes a good digital camer http://www.huntington-beach-teeth-whitening.info/Bmw_parts_headlights.html Hummer jpeg image Propecia+and+fertility http://www.bmw-525.info/Bmw-braselton.html Riley chevrolet Free latin phat booty Topamax affects school Cellulite diet mandeville Mobile gprs audio video conferencing application Racing bmw v12 part north carolina mortgage banker association bmw z-4 coupe cooking potatoes in a convection oven bmw

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! software nba basketball Discount tennis apparel discovery land rover review Statins marketing phone tools refinancing watch me shine joanna pacitti Saab plant order phentermine Trio roulette system phentermine ionamin adipex quit smoking Divorce filing recordsmassachusetts

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home