Have I really not blogged since May 28th? Geesh. Sorry. I still read everyone's blogs daily, but I guess I haven't had much to say. I have been crazy busy with work planning a summer conference for our member companies to attend. Conference opened yesterday and continues until Wednesday, so this week is completely dead in our office. Of course, I planned the whole entire thing, but am not invited. No biggie. I really am not interested in attending farmer-type meetings anyways.
On to bigger news....David finally got a new job!!! He will be leaving Coke next week and starting a new career with Fed Ex. We are so extremely excited. Fed Ex is just a great company that totally has their act together compared to Coke. He now has the chance to reach his potential without his boss sitting in his back pocket criticizing him at all times. Plus, this job is much more lucrative and has great benefits, which is always a plus. We purchased a new Eddie Bauer Expedition a couple of weeks ago.....it's my new baby. Maddy and I get to ride around in our pimp ride now...except for the price of gas these days, I looooove it! I feel kinda like I'm driving a semi around town, but the more I get used to it, the more I think I will never drive a car again! I'm now a big huge SUV soccer mom.
Speaking of my husband (i'm sure jumping around today, huh?), I love him to death. And I am so happy for him, and also for us because Coke has made him so miserable in the last few months that I really haven't seen the old David for a long time. He's back. He is back to being his old light-hearted, fun-loving, spirited self. I missed him, but he is back. I can totally see the change when I see how happy he is to cuddle on the couch with Madelyn and read Dora books and watch Barney. Before that would have cut into his work time and just seemed stressful, and now he has time to enjoy her and just be daddy. Ahhh, I am just so happy now.
I promise to try to be better about my updates. Not that anyone still reads this, but if you do, we're doing well and things are good:)
On to bigger news....David finally got a new job!!! He will be leaving Coke next week and starting a new career with Fed Ex. We are so extremely excited. Fed Ex is just a great company that totally has their act together compared to Coke. He now has the chance to reach his potential without his boss sitting in his back pocket criticizing him at all times. Plus, this job is much more lucrative and has great benefits, which is always a plus. We purchased a new Eddie Bauer Expedition a couple of weeks ago.....it's my new baby. Maddy and I get to ride around in our pimp ride now...except for the price of gas these days, I looooove it! I feel kinda like I'm driving a semi around town, but the more I get used to it, the more I think I will never drive a car again! I'm now a big huge SUV soccer mom.
Speaking of my husband (i'm sure jumping around today, huh?), I love him to death. And I am so happy for him, and also for us because Coke has made him so miserable in the last few months that I really haven't seen the old David for a long time. He's back. He is back to being his old light-hearted, fun-loving, spirited self. I missed him, but he is back. I can totally see the change when I see how happy he is to cuddle on the couch with Madelyn and read Dora books and watch Barney. Before that would have cut into his work time and just seemed stressful, and now he has time to enjoy her and just be daddy. Ahhh, I am just so happy now.
I promise to try to be better about my updates. Not that anyone still reads this, but if you do, we're doing well and things are good:)

2 Comments:
and she's back in action again, ladies and gentlemen! good to see you blogging again! and i'm so glad david is happy now and can have time for a life outside of coke. that was ridiculously stressful for him. i'm so happy for you! :-)
love ya.
Thank you God!!! I was wondering if you were ever going to write something again.... I'm so happy for you both!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home