Monday, October 10, 2005

Yesterday was a sad, sad day. I packed up the summer clothes and flip flops and brought out the sweaters and fleece. I kept thinking to myself, "what if we have one more warm day and I want to wear flip-flops?" As if I could never get to the flip flops all winter....they'll be in the basement!!! And I doubt I'll get so warm as to need them again till next Spring. I like the fall decorations, the pumpkins and the mums, and the thought of Thanksgiving dinner coming up soon, but something about the cold is depressing. It's just not as cheery as summer. But all good things must come to an end. At least it will begin again someday in a few months.

I took care of my sickie husband all weekend...men are hopeless when sick. Cute, but hopeless. I made sure to tend to his every need, however, I will be reminding him of it of course next time when I am sick...hee hee. I also think that I realized I'm ready to have another child sometime soon. Yikes, did I just type that? Yes, I did. Although...don't freak out....I think I'll definately wait to try until early next year (which really isn't that far off, however). I don't know what just made me ready because if you asked me a month ago....I was definately not! Maddy is just so much fun and I would love to see her with a little playmate and add another little bundle to the family. So, there's a little something on my mind....maybe next year???

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

tee-hee-hee. i'm so excited. i can't wait to be aunt manny again.

of course you're still making it harder and harder for me to believe my kids will ever be cute, considering you have probably the cutest one ever.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

and don't forget they'll get her hand-me-down jeep someday! ha ha. and i quote, "geez, when i have kids, they're not going to have crap!"

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am Cory's Blog, I feel neglected!


Are you going to be in Streator for Thanksgiving? Going out Wednesday night?

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home